Saturday, August 23, 2014

A Few Days at Sri Sri University

A few days at Sri Sri University

August 4th, 2014

I'll start by saying that I am very grateful to be hes re at what I feel like is just the beginning of a university that will house hundreds if not thousands of students in the future.  I can just imagine what the university will be like in another 25 years with many buildings, paved roads, & A/C rooms.  I envision beautiful trees, campus buildings by subject & state of the art high-tech classrooms, kind of like Rice University's business school building.

I've been challenged by my lack of Hindi.  I am going to start studying again & hopefully be conversational within the next couple of years.

Well, enough seva for the day.  I am working on the remodel / make-ready of the SSU yoga hostel...a little ways to go, but will hopefully be done within a few weeks.  We only have a month left.


Love & Jai Guru Dev

No comments:

Post a Comment