Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On gratitude...

So I've decided to start blogging on gratitude.  I recently heard from my Guru that the ultimate form of prayer is to be happy and grateful, so I'm excited to begin more entries on gratitude. 

Shooting from the hip, I feel like I'm grateful for the clean air I breathe, the ability to breathe, healthy lungs, eyes to see, ears to hear, water to drink and clean myself with.  I am grateful for a private bathroom, plumbing, running water, and electricity. 

I feel blessed to have found my spiritual master and guide in this lifetime. 

I feel lucky to be able to walk without any major pain and live each day with good health and energy.  I love that I'm intellectually and spiritually curious and have been able to shift most of my procreative energy up to my heart center.  I sincerely believe I'm making significant progress from head to heart center and feel the energy transformation.

I love that I have a wonderful home and a dedicated yoga, breathing, and meditation practice.  I love that I have a weekly meetup with my spiritual family and have a group of people helping me to succeed and progress on the path each week.

I feel gratitude to have the realization that my purpose here is to be of love in the service of others.  However I can help from feeding the homeless to being a good friend, mentor, son, brother, and uncle.

I am grateful for a wonderful set of friends and the opportunity to contribute in this world.  I think I'm lucky to be able to manage a career and business and help whenever I can.  This energy that flows through me is amazing.  Such a blessing.

I am grateful to have some knowledge of the practice and life philosophy of yoga.

I feel so lucky to be dropping the desire for another person to complete me / bring me happiness.  Finding happiness within and through divine love is such a gift.

Love,

RMS

No comments:

Post a Comment