Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bad Night Out...

Man, didn't have much luck tonight...very scruffy and took my jacket...doesn't sit well at the bars. Very impressed though...Paul's surprisingly a decent wingman. He approached a couple of blonds that we ended up talking to for a little while. I enjoyed the contact, but I'm honestly not in the mood. I really prefer meeting women through friends. Meeting chicks at bars is just not my thing...going out with chicks is a blast, but not trying to pick up. Just my 2 cents. I am still frustrated by my vasana. I actually had a good night without any major issues. Being out has a certain dark side to it. Drinking and socializing / trying to pick up is a whole different ball game. I am no longer much of a drinker though...just prefer the company of a beautiful woman. I need to be out more though...helps build confidence trying to meet women. I don't know...this whole game is getting a little old...I do wonder if I'll be doing this at 40. Man, turning 35 in 4 months...I have 120 days to go crazy I guess. I really don't feel like I'm in cruise control w/my career in limbo. Oh well, we'll see. Honestly, out of all of this, I would have enjoyed Mary Lee's company the most tonight. Regardless, good to be out! Cheers, GSW.

No comments:

Post a Comment