Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Night I wrote off Mona...

So I spent the day with Mona and finally decided that our 4th day didn't really sit too well. I can't put my finger on it, but I realized, as did my sister and mother, that Mona, simply wasn't the one. Not sure why, but I have a feeling that she's attracted to powerful men who have their shit together. I like to think of myself as simply a happy-go-lucky guy who happen to find a path to financial independence close to home. I'm definitely not a powerful doctor / lawyer that she would probably look up to...I'm the humble guju that succeeded in buying low and selling high with a very humble outlook on life...I simply want to be able to provide a good life for my family and extended family. I miss the emotional connection I had with AD. I miss her deeply, but realize that I had to move on. I am looking forward to spending some time with AI next week and hearing about her 8 areas in life...she and I seem to share a very similar spiritual depth that goes at least six layers deep. With loving kindness, GSW

No comments:

Post a Comment