Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Frustrations at Sri Sri University

We just got back from Navratri break and I'm already getting really frustrated.  I just sent an email to Girin Bhaya, so am feeling better.  I just wonder what I'm doing here.  As I supposed to act / relax?  Am I supposed to be dispassionate about our lack of structure and organization or be passionate about our very own SSU MA Yoga program.  I feel like I likely need to be a little of both, passionate and dispassionate.  I was truly irritated today when I was pulled off stage when the bulk of class wanted to do a guided meditation, but we were told by one of our professors to do Sahaj.  I am unsure of what is the right path.  I think I need to take a break from SSU seva and just be a student.  To my intuition's point, just study and teach, study and teach.  I will no longer attempt to shape our program, rather I'll just be a witness to the course program.  I'll be more passive with the program and more active with teaching Art of Living Happiness and Sri Sri Yoga.  This makes me happy...why dwell on attempting to change something that obviously has no interest in my input?

Love & Jai Guru Dev,

An Aspiring Yogi 

No comments:

Post a Comment