Saturday, January 8, 2011

A really just slow / boring date...

So I had a date tonight with AEM, a beautiful woman that I've taken out several times, but it hit me tonight, that I'm just bored as fu*$ when we go out. I couldn't even get her to laugh. I felt like someone was sucking the energy right out of me. I enjoy having someone with me, but I just felt like I was not alive. I don't think she is. I felt like her and I are similarly aligned with business and personal development, but we don't discuss the deeper aspects of life and enjoy life. I feel like we're both yin and not one of us in the yang...it is dry nonetheless. It made me realize that I value being alive and joyous and carefree more than anything else and I want someone who will make me feel joyous and alive! So now what...I figure we'll remain good friends, but that's about it. I can't keep dating someone that ends the night at 9pm every time we go out. I have got to STOP taking her out and get a real date with a real woman I find interesting and alive.

I feel like the racism and prejudices are lowering and the space for a wonderful woman is opening. I am looking forward to meeting someone wonderful in 2011.

In loving kindness,

RMS

No comments:

Post a Comment